You just bought the latest, greatest BlenderBottle® shaker during our Black Friday sale. Or maybe you received a Color of the Month subscription as a gift. Now what? It’s time to learn how to use your BlenderBottle® shaker cup.
We like to keep things easy. In fact, our company mission is to make products that simplify and improve everyday life. Using your BlenderBottle® shaker really is a piece of cake. Here’s what to do:
- Drop the BlenderBall® wire whisk into the bottle, along with your favorite ingredients.
- Screw on the leak-proof lid, then snap shut the flip cap or tighten the twist cap.
- Shake until oh-so-smooth.
Want to go pro? Here are some additional tips to make sure you get the most out of your product and become a legit BlenderBottle® shaker cup expert:
- Add liquid ingredients first, then add powders and thicker ingredients.
- Before shaking, screw lid firmly onto base.
- With flip-cap bottles, press the flip cap down until you hear an audible snap. That’s the sign that the cap is securely closed.
- With twist-cap bottles, a quarter turn is all it takes to close the lid securely.
- For best mixing action, hold the upper half of the bottle firmly and shake by rotating your wrist.
- The surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall® whisk is designed to remain in the cup while you drink, even if you’re drinking plain water. It will never rust, chip, or peel.
Finally, our legal team asked us to share some important precautions:
- BlenderBottle® shaker cups are not intended for use with hot or warm liquids. The secure seal of the bottles does not allow pressure to escape, therefore hot or warm liquids may cause the flip cap to open unexpectedly and spray contents.
- Please exercise caution when mixing other ingredients that may create pressure inside the bottle (such as—but not limited to—pancake batter, waffle batter, etc.). When mixing these types of ingredients, hold a finger over the flip cap while shaking and use caution when opening the cap.
- Likewise, BlenderBottle® shaker cups are not appropriate for carbonated beverages.
- Always point the spout away from your face when opening the flip cap.
Still have questions? That’s A-OK! Contact us. We’re standing by to help you out.
Wondering what to mix in your awesome new BlenderBottle® shaker cup? Check out our Recipes page and try something new.
Now what are you waiting for? Ready, set, mix it up!